12.21.2008

White Chocolate Dipped Dog Bones

I wanted to make some special treats for the furry children in our families, but I wanted something super easy and quick. I decided to just buy some regular milkbones from the store, and dip them in melted white chocolate. You can also make your own bones, and do the same for a completely homemade treat!

White Chocolate Dipped Dog Bones

1 lb. white chocolate chips
2 - 3 dozen milkbones (you can probably get 4 dozen if you buy the smallest size bones)
Colored sprinkles

Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave or in a double boiler. Dip each biscuit halfway in the melted white chocolate. (I used a spoon to make sure I got both sides covered completely.) Set on parchment paper, wax paper or a silpat. Add colored sprinkles before chocolate sets, and allow chocolate to harden before packaging for your furry friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't chocolate kill dogs?

Unknown said...

Can't chocolate kill dogs?